Traveling is the perfect excuse to whip out all the miniature makeup essentials from my collection 💕
Recently I’ve been loving a minimal approach to makeup so these essentials are all I really need. Thanks to a skincare routine that actually works for me, eating (mostly) clean and staying hydrated my skin has been blessing me with a glowing breakout free surface that doesn’t need a lot of foundation. All I use is a little bit of concealer under my eyes and around my nose to even out the redness and dark circles. I really enjoy the foundation free look at the moment, as it lets my freckles come through.
Here’s my line up:
- Glossier – stretch concealer & boy brow
- Urban Decay Naked – petite heat palette
- Kat Van D – Setting powder
- Manhatten – lip liner
- Nars – Laguna & Orgasm Duo
- Clean Skin – perfume
- Clarins – Supra Mascara
- Chanel – Rouge Coco Mini gloss
- Bioderma – Moisturizing Stick
What are your favorites on the go?